Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see who has a picture of the biggest most air. jguetter is disqualified because we all know he obviosuly would win. This is for the amaturers!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
It isn't a Z400 but it's my 11 year old son on his new 03 Blaster.  
[/b]
That's a badass pics of your son jumping his blaster bro.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Little guy has some balls!!! 8O  8O  8O  Sweet pic![/b]
true dat, takes more guts to jump a blaster than it does a Z, sorry arse suspension....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For being 11 that is good air! Future H-Bomb Films rider their! Imagine him on your Z! 8O I guess this is mine:
I can go bigger on the raptor but I dont have any pics

This is about 45 foot gap homemade double:

I have a video clip of me on the raptor jumping over 5 quads in the gap of that double.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ive seen a pic of some pros clearing a 160ft tabletop at Rausch Creek
It was over at atv addiction

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey jguetter about how far of a jump is that your doing in that picture? Thats awesome.

·
Registered
162 Posts
here's some of my friend (jacz400)

big

bigger

biggest -I know a lot of you have seen this one but this is the best pic I have of this jump

·
Registered
717 Posts
It isn't a Z400 but it's my 11 year old son on his new 03 Blaster.  
[/b]
I vote mudcats kid has the coolest air cause he is a crazy kid! That is one awesome pic.

·
Registered
162 Posts
yeah that is pretty cool for an 11 year old, I was jumpin bigger on my recon when I was 12 thou, no I dont have any pics because there was no one else to ride with, I do have a pic or two but they're before I had built the jump up, the landing was on woodchips so it wasnt real bad but it still was hard, I got just over 5 feet of air one time, I know because my dad was there

oh and the kid in the pics i posted is 17

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is another one of the same day. I'm glad you all like them, I'm pretty proud of my kids. They both are good riders, and have been riding since they were 4 years old. They are probably my best riding partners, they allways are ready to go riding. We have rode in some great spots the best is Windrock in TN. We did several of the difficult rated trails while we were there this past spring. Oh well here is the pic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts