Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1384 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see every ones z and the mods.If you can have some of them riding wheelies and stuff.

PLEASE POST THEM :wink:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey i got mine z pics up.Just look at the link in my sig.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Here's mine at Windrock, TN

and a muddy shot too.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey nice z.So what do you guys think of mine.Hey dudeonlltz400 how do you like your fmf.

·
Registered
439 Posts
My site provider, Angelfire, won't let me post pics off their site to here so here's the address of a few pics of my KFX. They were takin back in September so there is basicly nothing on it but guards, jets, filter, etc. Not very big on the jumps, but I don't want to kill myself until my new a-arms and axle come in.

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/mypics.html

·
Registered
407 Posts
my z a lil muddy

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got the FMF mainly on the looks. It sounds great as for performance goes, I am waiting for my jets to come in so I can tune it in. The Z is so much fun!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I had the FMF Ti4 system on mine when i got it and I took it off and got a Yoshi. The FMF does sound good and looks good too, but the Yoshi whips it throughout the powercurve.

·
Registered
407 Posts
here is the Z before aftermarket bumper

·
Registered
174 Posts
My KFX stock now but wait Mu hahaha Mu hahaha lol jp im planing puting full yoshimirah pipe and silencer on it this summer well never mind can soem tell me how to put it on here

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Recent
[/b]
How long did it take you to get your tires and swingarm that clean? :shocking

1 - 20 of 1384 Posts