Suzuki Central Forum banner
1341 - 1360 of 1394 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
KFX/LTZ 400 Pics

I bought this quad in pieces. This is my first post here but I have read so many threads. I really wanted orange and black to match my chopper and my other toy's. I have done tons of mods recently that are not pictured. New pics and I guess list of mods done to come soon. I am more of a read read read up all the tech, then to ever post anything. I build and repair quads for a living. Instead of filling up this thread I will do a thread on the whole build minus a few of the head Porting pics sorry worked with flow bench for a while to figure these DOHC heads out. Ive had rode almost every quad out there growing up or ones I have worked on at my shop and the Z400 is one of the best if not the best sport quad for trail/sport riding. There are faster, bigger and newer quads out there but as far as power/fun/handling/reliable hard to beat the KFX/LTZ 400.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me and a buddy went to a local off road park, it opened back in October 2014, has multiple tracks, some for UTV's, Quads, off roaders and two wheelers.

Since we're both Speedway/Sprintcar nuts we found a little Speedway track there and did a couple hundred laps, there was a Ministock (large bumper car for everyone outside of NZ) doing some laps to which made it interesting haha

This weekend I'm racing at a Speedway a few hours away, some new American Racers have been brought so I'm hoping I can get a lil quicker on them

Photos belong to Instantly Hatched https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.522827284521886.1073741902.298916303579653&type=1

These are my favorite two

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
this thread is great this thread is great this thread is great this thread is great this thread is great

·
Registered
18 Posts
Definitely not as cool as some of the quads posted already, but I have fun with it. I think I am going to throw some new tires on the rear this spring. The stockers are not that great.

New bumper (Tusk)

This one made it into Dirt Wheels for March 2015.

The day I brought it home, about a year ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Brand new to the forum. Just bought my first z last month. Just finished my full custom brushed steel vinyl wrap, mesh grill and led light setup. Pretty proud of myself. Ready to show it off. How do I post pics?

·
Premium Member
12,454 Posts
Welcome.
There is a stickied thread in this section on posting picks. You need to go to a pic hosting site like photobucket, download the pics and then copy the url and paste it in your post.

·
Registered
73 Posts

My 2012. Full Yosh RS2 exhaust, Yosh fuel controller, and UNI air filter with open EHS Racing lid. Also nerfs and full skids.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My DVX 400 2004

Attachments

1341 - 1360 of 1394 Posts