• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
What is your problem? You stated your opinion on POTM, move on. Don't go on personal attacks of other members.
Agreed! Lets argue the matter not slam individuals!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Tucker, you must be the smartest person in the world! I wish my skin could think too, the possibilities would be endless with that much brain function!

Sorry, I had to lol.
Now that's funny

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I would have liked to move on peacefully as I originally planned but if you read the thread again you'll see I was insulted first and have only used the same "phrases" that have been used against me. So if you consider that personal attacks (which I don't) then you maybe right because I considered them same way when those some terms were used against me. So why am I in the wrong here? I just did I saw, I copied others

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
I think some people need to go home have sex then wake up in a better mood lol. That's what I do when I get angry. I go home take it out on my wife, make her walk crooked then *BOOM* I'm in such a better mood

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I think some people need to go home have sex then wake up in a better mood lol. That's what I do when I get angry. I go home take it out on my wife, make her walk crooked then *BOOM* I'm in such a better mood
HAHAHA! joys for us married men:D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
As she's giving you the fish eye haha Nice Dave!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I think we finally found something everyone can get behind! Angry sex ftw!

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
I would have liked to move on peacefully as I originally planned but if you read the thread again you'll see I was insulted first and have only used the same "phrases" that have been used against me. So if you consider that personal attacks (which I don't) then you maybe right because I considered them same way when those some terms were used against me. So why am I in the wrong here? I just did I saw, I copied others

I'm sorry I insulted you with dummy. Just because I jump off the cliff with profanity spewing out of my mouth doesn't mean you have to jump too. :p

HAHAHA! joys for us married men:D
Amen!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I'm sorry I insulted you with dummy. Just because I jump off the cliff with profanity spewing out of my mouth doesn't mean you have to jump too. :p
Apologoy accepted. Your right just because you jumped off the cliff with profanity spewing out of your mouth didn't mean I had to but I did. :p I'm sorry too, can you forgive me?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Group hug!!!!!

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Just as long as none of your wives are there lol j/k

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
I think we'd all become a little closer with the tug...................

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
No tugging. I like having my man card.....

81 - 100 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.