Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently i had my stock rims powdercoated black and purchased a powdercoat colored dg fat bar bumper. Im having a hard time finding some good brand nerfs and grab bar in the same color. Anyone know where i can find some? Preferably a better name brand for durablity reasons.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I know you can get the Tusk Nerfs in black.. There are a couple other brands that have black nerfs as well, I just really like the tusk. IMS bumper can be purchased in black (see the z400 at the top left corner of this site, right next to where it says "suzuki central", that's the IMS bumper.) I'm sure there are others as well.. eBay is the best place to look for all this stuff

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Pro armor, Alba, tusk, DG have black nerfs and bumpers, probably other brands that I can't think of right now too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I know you can get the Tusk Nerfs in black.. There are a couple other brands that have black nerfs as well, I just really like the tusk. IMS bumper can be purchased in black (see the z400 at the top left corner of this site, right next to where it says "suzuki central", that's the IMS bumper.) I'm sure there are others as well.. eBay is the best place to look for all this stuff
I found alot in a gloss color but the powdercoat is more flat black. This is the bumper i have
I want something to match this

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats what wrong with the bumper you have or getting another one of it ?
Exact opposite, its not even mounted yet but the color matches my freshly powdercoated rims, kind of a flat black. I
Cannot find any nerfs(decent brand) that arent gloss black and i REALLY want some to match

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
you could always buy a set of nerfs and have them powder coated...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought about that but id much rather buy them already matching, kinda sucks taking brand new nerfs to be coated. Just kinda hope someone knew of a place to find them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts