Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was invited to this site to let everbody know about the POWER TECH4 exhaust system for the Z400 and KFX400. You can get a Slip-On or the full system.The systems are made from T-304 polished stainless steel and never need to be repacked. There are no rivets, screws, bolts or flanges to leak or fall out. The sound is fantastic with a deep rich tone and not snappy or raspy. Dyno test have resulted in a 5 hp gain with a 147 jet. No air box mods were done. With air box mods and jetting additional hp is very attainable. Email for more information or pics. from now until the end of the year all prices are reduced 10% and FREE shipping.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have the dyno sheet in my possession it is at the factory.
Yes we have done dynotime on the Z 400.When we dynoed the 400 we used a racers bike and it did have a bent axle so the overall numbers may read low. The gains from stock to our POWER TECH 4 unit are still great gains.
>They are as follows.
>
>Stock HP 24.7 Torque 20.5
>POWER TECH 4 slip- on only HP 25.8 Torque 22.3
>POWER TECH 4 complete system HP28.2 Torque 24.7
>
>The slip on had no jetting or air box changes. The full system was running a 147.5 main with 3.75 turns on the air screw.The air box lid was in place with the stock air filter.I do think there is another 1.5-3HP with a good filter in the bike.along with another jet size or two. More dyno time will done in the future.

·
Registered
399 Posts
yea not too much louder is good but was it a nice deep tone?? i want something with some balls no too loud

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sound is what you are looking for. It has a deep rich note that sounds great and is still at 93db. I just installed a full system on a 400EX about an hour ago. A T-4 full system was removed. The owner was so impressed with the Power Tech4 full system he left the complete T-4 system here. He rode around my place and was extremly happy with the bottom and mid range increase in response and over all power. He has an edlebrock carb and we had to make not one adjustment to it when the system was switched over. We rode it for him so he could hear the system from a distance and all he could do was smile. The Power Tech4 exhaust sounds like no other system on the maket that I have heard. I have a Z400 full system waiting for the customer to come in and have it installed. I can't wait to see his reaction. He will be replacing a full race Yoshi.

·
Registered
399 Posts
can i get link please

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
www.mbrp.com
This will get you to the MBRP web site. I am a distributor for MBRP. I can answer questions and take orders from the numbers in my signature or email me.

Thanks for your interest
Bob craycraft

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the equipment and the software but not the skill to do the sound clips yet. I will make sure the owner is aware of this site.

·
Registered
399 Posts
i live in north carolina ..... when can u get me one if i order it tomorrow

·
Registered
399 Posts
yea would like to know how quick u can get me one to north carolina and how much the full systems are......im lookin to order one tomorrow

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dirtdevil1236, here is everthing, The price until the end of the year for the full system is $395.92 with free shipping, The regular price is $439.90 plus $25.00 shipping for a total of $464.90. Total saving for orders right now is $64.98.

·
Registered
239 Posts
hmm...after i get some $ from the holidays aftershock, i'll definately be interested

·
Registered
593 Posts
i just bought one and i am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. should be here tues to friday next week. i will slap it on the Z and take some pics for you all my naked Z will look awesome with this shinny sucker on it. bob was very cool and explained to the best of his ability and said that he is going to get more info and better dyno's for us. cool thing to do, it was nice dealing with him.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey Big Air,

I just ordered mine. Let me know what you think when you get yours. Also, everyone is gonna want to know what jets and airbox mods. Peace!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts