Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Base price is $5999...pretty good price! I guess in terms of what ive been reading, there arnt going to be certain packages, like what was seen on the website (predator500.com) but more so you pick out the options...You can read about it here:

http://forums.atvconnection.com/messagevie...threadid=310518

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Thats not a bad price....Cannondale will have to drop theirs if they wanna stay in the competition. :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
THat is the base price? Like a car base price Whree the price goes up from the base price. But it will be more then that? Or will it be 6000?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Thats Manufaturer Retail Price. So I would imagine it would be a little more than that b/c the dealers will notch it up to make a larger profit. It depends on where you live. I would say I could get one here less than someone in CA or NY.

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I think the predator is a better overall bike than the Z and for only $300 more. Oh course you got the Polaris name and that doesn't inspire confidence. This is all based on specs and not real world facts yet. Once its released I might change my mind.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I wouldnt buy it cause its polaris first manuel clutch quad and it will probably have clutch problems so for u z peeps go get u your z cause 5999 is for the base model pred and u can fix up your z with not to much more money.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Shop around... You can pick up a Z for under 5300 OTD here in chicago. Mine was 5500 with a 42 month warranty!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts