Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a 13 t sproket on ebay for 13.95 i want to know if that is a good price and what they are from like dealers

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just one more ? do you need to tighten the chain when you get this sproket?

·
Registered
739 Posts
sprokets

I got mine for $6.99 at Rocky Mountain ATV. Its not a Renthal but its a steel one. And yes you have to retighten the chain when you put it on.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I just installed my $6.99 13t sprocket from RockyMountainATV yesterday. It was $12.94 shipped to the Cleveland OH area and came in just a few days. It went on easy and you can definitely tell a difference, well worth the $10-12 price!

·
Registered
739 Posts
kewle

I only live 1/2 hour from Rocky Mt. so I don't have to pay shipping
:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Well Booter... it is a great mod for just some pocket change then. I would definitely do it. Well worth it!

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
that is a fair price, myself, i got the titanium one, so much lighter, its a little faster too..... but it was 100 bucks for both a front and rear....

·
Registered
77 Posts
The one from RM is it made for the Z? Does it attach with existing screws or bolts?

·
Registered
739 Posts
sprokets

Yes it does. I used a little locktite since the bolts that came out had some on but it bolted right up. All I did was loosen the chain and pulled off the old one,put on the new one and retightened the chain.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I priced one today for $1700 from my dealer but the bad part was I had to pay $10 for the shipping. What a joke. I will now order it. I like to try to spend my money local and don't mind paying a little bit more but not that much.

·
Registered
112 Posts
oops missed a period $17.00. My wife did that twice and now I got 2 kids. Do you think that means I got another on the way? 8O

1 - 13 of 13 Posts