Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much have you guys been pay'n for your Z's?? i thought i seen in one post a someone got a Z in Jonesboro AR for 5000 OTD? i live in AR and i'm gonna start pricing Z's once on get back from vacation on monday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey man you live in Florida cool, i live in homestead and go up to lake okechobee for fishin trips. I dont ride up there but Id like to, plan to see you around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The 5k OTD in AK was without taxes, I think the guy owns a farm and lists them as farm use!

Best price in TN that I could find was 5,662 OTD.

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Im getting mine for $5,008.75 OTD. Its a dealer in Ohio, I dont know why hes selling them so cheap but I put a deposit down on one, now jsut have to sell my 300ex. There are no taxes for me either because its an out-of-state sale. I live in Indiana. Couldnt pass up that deal. A new Z locally OTD is over 6,000.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a used one, believe it or not!! It had about 2 hrs. on it. $4,500 Plus a new helmet, gloves and goggles :D . The guy just didn't want it. About the cheapest I think you could get a new one around here for is $5400 plus tax. My friend bought a Z400 the day it arrived and paid about $6200 with tax :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey,
got mine for $5602.10 OTD at Spaceport Suzuki/KTM/Yamaha in Titusville, FL, i live in Daytona Beach and around here they are not budging one bit on the price, when i told the i could get one 20 miles south for about $800 cheaper they stil wouldn't change their price. ARS quoted me $5691 OTD

Later,
Jeremy

·
Registered
142 Posts
z400intheair why dont you tell us what dealer, I think you may be pulling our legs here some.

·
Registered
142 Posts
or else the dealer is cause you say, going to buy. Ive had it happen before, talk to them and everything is cool, get there and they act like they never talked to you before and ussually say they can only sell at msrp. Its a trick they all like to play, they must have cameras and have some hiiden funny video show at their x-mas party or something. Pisses me off!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Its a suzuki dealer in Geneva Ohio. Forget the name and # but search for dealers on the suszuki in Geneva, I think the area code is 44041, not sure on that though. THey were running the special for a week, it may be over now. If you call ask for Tim. If you dont believe me somebody buy my 300 from me and I will post a copy of he receipt w/ final price on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I purchased my Z at JT Powersports in Jonesboro for 5099.00 out the door. And I did sign a farm release. He doesn't really care if you own a farm or not. If you are willing to sign the release it's your baby. I do own a farm though. I also purchased an Ozark for 2999.00 at the same time for the Wife. It's has also been very reliable and a blast to ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I priced the Z's in Arkansas today, most of the dealers have the white Z's too but here's the prices i got so if there's anyone around Arkansas thats interested in the prices i can get you the phone # of the dealer..

JT power sports Jonesboro AR - 5099.00 otd
Suzuki in Stuttgart AR -5195.00 otd
Bellevue in Memphis TN - 5299.00 otd
Outdoor Sports in Benton AR - 5495.00 otd
Doug Renolds in Little Rock AR - 5599.00 otd
Suzuki of Searcy AR - 5699.00 otd
Suzuki in Pine Bluff AR - 6100.00 otd

I'm headed up to Jonesboro this wkend, hope i come back with a new WHITE Z400!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
for those who doubted me I got the guy to fax me a receipt for my deposit, it shows the price of 5,008.75 OTD. If you still dont believe me I will post it. THe dealer is North Ridge Yamaha Suzuki.

·
Registered
166 Posts
You guys would be gettin a buy. My friend just priced one at the dealer in Dubuque, Iowa and they told him $7300!!!!!! 8O My friend was like " I think I'll pass". So now I am gonna check at the Cedar Rapids dealers for him, cause my bro lives by a dealer in CR and he said that they had them on the showroom floor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We got one over here i Oregon for $5599 out the Door NO TAXES!
we have one left so if anybodys interested let me know

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah but what would shipping and all that crating stuff be?

·
Registered
544 Posts
6120 in pa. :cry:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
where are you gonna get a black and white Z? White maybe, but im yet to see a black and white one. Wanna fill me in?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts