Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I already have the slip-on i found a place that sells only the header. So i think i am gonna order that tommorrow $150 for it so for $300 i will have a complete Pro Circuit T-4 Exhaust. I am also thinkin of ordering an intake cam from them if they will give me a deal. Think it would be worth it for what i got. Also how would the gasket from the DRZ with the cam like premeium fuel 93 octane or so, i dont really want to run race gas its $$$

·
Registered
127 Posts
Abs... I also have the T4 slip on.. Where did you find the header for that price?? If you dont mind me asking..

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Where did you get the Slip-on for only $150??? I can't find it for less that $260!! I like that silencer but not when I can pick up a WB E-Series for $210 on E-Bay. If you can let me know, You could be in the running for my new hero! Ha ha, no, not really but I would be very appreciative!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the Pipe off of ebay and found a guy selling a full system on ebay and emailed to see if he sold just the header and he does. the place is Quadsource Motorsports
734-941-3484

Just got off the phone and ordered the head pipe $149 and Intake cam for $129

1 - 4 of 4 Posts