Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it installed and put in a new main jet the air box is all stock with a stock filter put in a 135 main that i picked up at my dealer and put it in and it runs smooth now havent really opened it up yet so i may still be a bit lean i left the stock needle alone...i do feel like it gave more power in the low end as i can put around in 2nd with out touching the clutch and it doesnt start to bog until almost a stop...just cant wait to open her up total for pipe and jet $165 i like it

·
Registered
593 Posts
thats a good pipe for a GREAT price.......nice work

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it on Ebay...only reason i bought it was because of the price...i didnt plan on doing any performance mods until i got used to the power of the Z but hey the price was right $150 for pipe $8 for shipping $3 for a 135 main jet and its all installed and seems to be running good

·
Registered
127 Posts
What kind of performance gain did you get? $150 is a great price.. But I want to know if the added noise was worth the additional power gain, or if I should try to go with a pipe like Trinity and get all the horsies possible. I choose to keep a stock air-box for added safety when in water, but With a stock airbox and only a slip on pipe is it worth the cost and noise. Please tell me your opinion. Thanks

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In my opinoin...i didnt like the sound of the stock exhaust to wimpy now it has a nice sound it gave me low end power i know for sure because i can now put around in 2nd with out it bogging only time it starts to bog is when i am almost stopped...but thats my opinoin

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey, How loud is it compared to the stock? I wanted to get that pipe too. And so you gouys know you can get it here. Http://www.rockymountainatv.com for $260.00. I also think the stocks is weak sounding. Is it a really loud pipe? I dont want it too loud

·
Registered
127 Posts
:?:
I'm curious. I did a search and didn't find where that pipe has been sold on Ebay for the Suzuki. Did you buy one that fits another bike or something? All the pipes I'm finding are much more expensive.. Fill me in.. I'm also curious about what kind of power you got.. I'm not talking about ideling around I'm curious about power band differences. Where did you feel the power pick up the most? Give us a little more info.. Please

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
had to search for just kfx its quiet abit louder than stock

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a T4 on mine and it picks up the bottom and mid. I don't know about the top because I ride tight trails and supercross so I have never had this thing over about 50mph if that. For tight woods or low to mid range this pipe is awesome. It is louder but not any louder than a Yosh or the others out there.

Here is the link to the pipe absrio bought on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1871472803

Same guy has another one listed if interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1872378194

Or, if you prefer a White Brothers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1872378489

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This guy is FAST on shipping to!!! Won on Sunday I had it 3 days later on Wed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts