Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would this be a good setup for my z,Pipe,jet kit,and a k&n.Ok so what has the best sound,most power gain,and loudest sound?Which one a white brothers e series or a pro circuit t-4.Let me know.i think these are my picks.Need help.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So anyone please help.

·
Registered
604 Posts
All i know is the e-series seems pretty loud.......with that you can add plates, which makes it louder...or use less which makes it quieter.

Someone told me the pro circuit one is really quiet but i havnt heard it so i dont know for sure.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I thought more plates made it quieter and less made it louder...If I had to pick between the two I'd probably get the T-4

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
The T-4 is nice I like mine. It is loud when you get the revs up but is just as comparable to my Rancher that had a Big Gun with race core. Only reason its louder cause the Z400 revs 3000rpms more.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So anyone else.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Check out the Feb 03 issue of ATV Rider. They have a huge Z pipe shootout. Slip ons, full systems, filters, jet kits, dyno results, etc......

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok do they have a web site?Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just got the T4 on yesterday, and man.. These pipes wake up these bikes. I'm still tuning, but I think I've got it dialed in pretty close. I'm very impressed with the quality of the pipe, but the fitment was a little tight. All and All I think the T4 is a great buy.. Its got a really good sound to it, but its not too loud. i agree with absrio though. It can get loud in the higher rpms.. Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know a guy with a pro circuit t-4 on a 400ex.wow is it loud.Way louded than my 300ex with biggun.About 2times as loud.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I paid $160 shipped..
I really didn't think it was that loud. Honestly it is louder but it
sounds really good and low throaty..
I know that anything louder sounds bad but it's not a
2 stroke pipe loud. It doesn't sound like a dirt bike
but more like a nice 360 with flowmasters.
Sorry I drive a dodge...
Hope this helps..

·
Registered
127 Posts
EBAY!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Which is louder i think the pro ciruit is.I kind of think i am going to get a whitebrothers.Because i think you get a little more power with them.Is this true ithink now i want the one that gives you more power.I figer that the wb is loud.I think the pro ciruit is a little to loud for my area.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
don't have any proof, but I'd bet that the WB makes the most power, the make incredible pipes

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
check out the ATV Rider pipe shootout...the WB acctually had the lowest increase.[/b]
that's strange, they make some of the best pipes for 400ex's

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Yea I know. It was only .8hp over stock w/ just the slip on. But with the full system it was like 2.6hp over stock.[/b]
that's pittiful! some slip-ons will create 2 1/2 which was that whole system, and .8!!!!! no way I would pay 350-400 bucks for .8 HP!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts