Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that the T-4 exhaust is pretty kick [email protected]@ it gives power all the way thru the gears....i can definatly feel the difference with the pipe and jettin the carb out defiantly worth the money if you can afford a Yoshi like me

Ghetto Kidz Racing

Houston, Texas

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Give me time I will have the complete PC T-4 as soon as I get my radiator fixed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
we just installed a pro-circut t-4 on my friends z400, along with a aluminum air box, and uni filter. it really sounds great, and has alot more low end, but when i drag race him on my kfx, which is totally stock engine wise, hes not much faster. i weigh 250lbs, and he weighs 200lbs. we jetted it with a dyno-jet kit. off the line hes faster, but once we are goin through the gears, he cant pull away. if we start in first gear rollin, then if i get a jump on him at the start, his z-400 wont pull past, at least up to 4th gear, we ran out of room to keep goin.
but his bike has got alot more low end power, it so wheely happy now. im not sayin nothin bad about the pipe, but we were a bit dissapointed with its top end power, because once your reved up and racin, it aint no faster.

its jetted with a 155 main, a new dyno needle, and 3.5 turns out on the mixture. were at sea level down here in SW florida. does this set up sound right.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know this probably wouldn't chang things much but you can buy tuneable endcaps for the t-a to give you more low end or top end power.

·
Registered
201 Posts
procircuit

I sold my pipe and bought a hmf what a difference it pulling power.The pro circuit was a real pain in the @ZZ to mount.But the pipe does have a good midrange hit.The hmf just pulls harder.

·
Registered
201 Posts
HMF rules and pulls harder than any ext. i have had yoshi, prociruit, lrd i am supplied pipes to try and keep if i like them i pay min. prices because of my race team. 8O 8O 8O
:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts