Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody expierenced any problems with the Z? I was wondering if anything coming up or any issues? Let me know.

Knowles

·
Registered
127 Posts
the rear skid is w00ter,,,takes a bit of time to break in,other then that no beefs yet
but some people say axles bend,and rotors warp,some tranny problems all under warrenty,,,,bike is bulletproff i have owned one for over 2 months nothing at all wrong,ride it everyday hard

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Yeah, the squeaky (warped) rear rotor and crappy swingarm skid are the only problems I've encountered. Changed both and now everything's cool!

·
Registered
127 Posts
my rotor is still good,i use it alot,,,,i figured that most who have the problem with the rotor is either there axle is bent causing the rotor to wear and flex after riding with a bent axle,or the brake dragging..???did your axle get bent?

·
Registered
604 Posts
my rotor is still good,i use it alot,,,,i figured that most who have the problem with the rotor is either there axle is bent causing the rotor to wear and flex after riding with a bent axle,or the brake dragging..???did your axle get bent?[/b]
My rotor made noise the 2nd day i had it.....so i doubt i bent the axle during break in period.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts