Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have an ltz 400 with the 434 big boar kit its has a 155 main jet amd a 25 pilot jet. It will idle forever but if I ride it around it will randomly die without worning. Then it is super hard to start for a while. I've completed taken the carb apart and cleaned it. I've checked the spark plug. The petcock is a raptor 700 petcoc. Not really sure what could be going on.

·
Super Moderator
3,673 Posts
I have run into wiring harness issues that acted like that. Some have traced defective pins/connections , but I ended up replacing my harness. Double check for fuel in the bowl when it does this, and check for spark.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have run into wiring harness issues that acted like that. Some have traced defective pins/connections , but I ended up replacing my harness. Double check for fuel in the bowl when it does this, and check for spark.
[/QUOTE
It has spark and the bowl stays filled

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello, I have an ltz 400 with the 434 big boar kit its has a 155 main jet amd a 25 pilot jet. It will idle forever but if I ride it around it will randomly die without worning. Then it is super hard to start for a while. I've completed taken the carb apart and cleaned it. I've checked the spark plug. The petcock is a raptor 700 petcoc. Not really sure what could be going on.
Check screen above needle and seat and check valves if tight will act similar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts