Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I recently purchased an 04 Suzuki Z400 the other day. This thing is a beast. I checked over everything on the quad except one. The oil. Now it didn't come with the owners manual, so I have to get one or I have to get one of the aftermarket ones. But anyways, I wanted to possibly add some oil to it. The problem is, I couldn't find where the hell the cap is where you add oil. I know where the drain plug is, but where the hell do you put the oil in? I spent close to half an hour searching the quad, but I couldn't find it? Could someone please help me out? I just simply want to add oil, but I can find where to add it. Thanks - Mike

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
The oil tank is in front of the front left fender, you'll see the dipstick, you have to unscrew it to check the level.

·
Registered
589 Posts
remember when you go to check the oil you have to run the motor for 3 minutes or more then let it sit on level ground turned off. Let it sit for 3 minutes, then pull your dip stick and check the oil.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a ton everyone! I actually did find it today. It is pretty tucked away in there. Thanks - Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts