Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the full system on ATV Sports Plus is only $400 and it seems like a pretty good deal, the only thing I'm wondering about is the sound. I don't like real loud pipes so I was wanting to know how loud it is. If anyone knows the exact decibels please post them.

·
Registered
593 Posts
well exact is kinda hard unless you have been tested at the 3200 rpm level they test at and with the tester to do so.......but my friend had a FMF power core full system and when i had my Yoshi Comp slip-on we sat beside one another to see how close we were cuz he DID get tested and was at 103db i was a little bit quieter and we guess ta mated...100 to 101db for the yoshi slip-on at about 1/2 throttle......thats what i know for sure..... :)

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright thanks guys

·
Registered
439 Posts
Get it from ATV Sprots Plus. I got mine there and it's a great deal. Shipped in 2 days also. For sound, do what I did and get the TEC inserts. They make it quiter than stock w/the smallest in w/out loosing much power. I got them for $28 and free shipping from them, but that deal's probably over by now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts