Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rally dates for Rumble on the Ridge, http://www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com/ . The dates are as follows March 29, May 4, June 28, August 30, and September 27.

Another Rally that is better, I think than Rumble on the Ridge is Rally in Herrick Valley( http://www.rallyinherrickvalley.com/ ). The dates are May 31, June 21, July 26, August 23, September 20, and October 11.
Admission is $15 per rider and camping is avaiable. Visit the web sites for more info and directions. I hope to see you there.[/url]

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello,
My fellow Mountaineer... I grew up in Weirton and now live in Maryland thanks to uncle sam...No complaints about the weather in this fine state though...Hunting season is long as you could ever hope for...Sept-Jan 31st... :D I don't get home much but this year I plan on a group ride in the LEWIS-WETZEL area behind my cabin there...Just not sure of the date yet...
-Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used to live in Wheeling. Where else do people still ride? We used to ride out past Powhatan Pt. I think it was called armstrong mills. We also used to ride across from the prison in St. Clairsville. How good are these trails? Do you have any pics? Later,

Eben
03 KFX 400
98 KTM 200
99 KX 100
88 Hawk GT
95 VFR 750

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually live in Bellaire, OH, I used to live in Limestone, WV until I started to go to college. Riding has changed somewhat, I have riden in armstrong mills. I enjoyed the ride. Riding across from the prison in St. C is now impossible, they have put businesses in that area. I have a friend who lives out 331 near Bannock, we ride sometimes where they hold the GNCC race. There is also trails in Neffs, not much but it is only 10 min. away from where I live. So with it being that close to my house it gives me a chance to ride in the evening after work. I am stuck to riding my wifes Eiger, my Z has been broken since the end of October, I am waiting for a case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts