Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one day i went to my neighbors house who had a 250ex and his neighbor who had an old honda 100. the back fender had come off of the 100 so i decided to help him and his dad put it back on. Well my friend danny with the ex decided to go ahead with my other friend tyler into the ditch in his back yard witch led to sugar sand straitaways. I really didnt get along wiht kc's dad but yet i still decided to help him fix the bike by the time we were done we had made up for our bad tasts and were now friends. On our way to the sand danny and tyler showed up and said i could take the ex if i wanted so kc wouldnt have to carry 2 people on the back. when we got to the sugar sand kc decided to speed up and ended up crashing in the sand when he hit his helmit fell off and he started rolling so i turned to avouid him but couldnt by the time i had hit the brakes kc was behiind me and wasnt moving. He was ok only a hole in his live inturnal bleeding and a riped kidney he recovered fast but the day after i hit him his dirt bike was stolen out of his front yard . :nono but unto this day kc is fine but still has no bike to ride!!!!!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
dang, those are two pretty bad days in a row. If I got hurt that bad and then my Z got stolen I don't think I would recover very quickly :?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Man that sucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts