Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one do yall think is worth money?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Niether, get a Z!
Really, i think the Raptor becasue after 2006, they will ban all 2strokes from public land.

dave

·
Registered
544 Posts
Niether, get a Z!
Really, i think the Raptor becasue after 2006, they will ban all 2strokes from public land.

Well said.

·
Registered
143 Posts
when was this law passed banning 2 strokes after 2006? is this for all of america? does this include 2 stroke dirtbikes?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
only 2-strokes who can comply with the law

·
Registered
439 Posts
I thought you where getting a shee since they where gonna stop making them. It would be a touh choice. I'd wait for the new Y ammi to come out. The Raptor though is faster then the Z. Not by alot but it is faster.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still am gettin a shee

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
If gettin the shee, check out the August issue of Dirt Wheels. They turn their stock shee 33-35 hp to just under sixty ponies without making it less reliable. Yeehaw! Of course, it's pretty much a duner/dragger, but who cares. Have fun w/ whatever you get.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, those pencil-armed editors from cali cant handle the power on the trail. I would trail ride a 60 horse 'shee! I would have a hella good time too!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, those pencil-armed editors from cali cant handle the power on the trail. I would trail ride a 60 horse 'shee! I would have a hella good time too![/b]
Hell yeah would through roast on everyone with it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts