Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the rating thing that is under my member number it says like 0<3 or some thing like that i havent noticed anyone else with it?

·
Registered
167 Posts
idunno what it is but I got it too! just showed up one day outa nowhere. hope its not catchy lol. but it didn't show up on yours this time ? least i can't see it.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
It's your warning level. We have a 3 strikes rule. If you blatantly break the rules we "warn" you of your infraction, after 3 times we suspend your acct for a period of time.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Originally posted by diehard_Z@Aug 18 2006, 01:32 AM
idunno what it is but I got it too! just showed up one day outa nowhere. hope its not catchy lol.  but it didn't show up on yours this time ? least i can't see it.
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=532902
[/quote]

It didn't show up on yours either but it is on mine.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Regular members can not see each others warning levels, only mods and admin can see them.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Testing........1.2.3

Yep. See it now

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Oh ok...........So we can see our own but not anyone elses. And mods and admins can see anyones. I always wondered what the heck that thing was because nobody else had it under thier avatar. I even remember spending a few hrs changing things around on it to see if I could get rid of it. LOL

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot for clearing that up because i would have never figured that out on my own.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
shouldnt we have a sticky about this or something? ...it gets asked every couple of weeks and nobody seems to search...

·
Registered
232 Posts
i have always wondered also what that meant, i just didnt want to ask a dumb ? LOL!!!

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
QUOTE (Northern-Z @ Jul 6 2008, 04:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=684372
ok so what # is your warnings, the one on the left or the right? Ive searched and it was never explained completly.[/b]
If a number appears in the middle....which you don't have....then you've been warned. It will have a 1,2,or 3 in the middle depending on how many times you've been warned.

And yes, everyone has that under their avatar and only us Mods can see each and everyone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts