Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
My dad was doin 70 in the van and I was right next to him and I got 19 inch tires.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have had my DVX topped out at 108km/h, which equals 67.1mph and that is on a flat road with loose gravel.
The stock suzuki mill puts out approximately 32HP.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I know with a pipe and kn they have around 35hp.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Top speed depends on a few variables. Consider a completely stock z/kfx/dvx.

tire pressure, air temperature/elevation, cleanliness of air-filter, jetting, condition of chain and lubrication, possible brake drag (many have this and don't realize it), rider weight, surface of speed run, wind resistance (a clean outfit vs. a baggy sweatshirt or jacket for example, or maybe trimmed fenders vs. non-trimmed ---big difference!), break-in (ring seal is determined by break in, break it in hard, it is all about getting good ring seal and frequent oil changes, nothing else), toe-in/toe-out (drag), and whether rider is crouched and tucked in or not.

I've gps'ed my fully stock quad at 69.4mph on loose gravel. As my bike is right now (see sig) I bump the rev limiter onthe same stretch of gravel, and have topped at 73.5mph with almost ideal tuning for a top speed run.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was also on loose gravel goin 72 but my buddys banshee is always 3 quad lenghts in front so im gussin they go like 75 and his bloaster keeps up with me

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
if i put on a 17 front sprocket and a 35 rear i can run 117, but i am running a 13/40 and i do 78-82. i pass a stock kfx(topping out) and i am in the top of 4th

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i peosonaly dont care about top speed, honestly i prefer mid and botem end its alot more fun. imo but to awser you question i would say anywere from 73 at the max and 68.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I currently hit about 63 mph, with 13/40 sprockets. I would much rather beat some one 1 thru 3 gears than 4 thru 5. Plus it is much better for MX and Woods and espicially pulling out of corners into jumps and hill climbing. :schweet:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
well my raptor can do 140 in the back of my uncles lightning

1 - 20 of 27 Posts