Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As ya can tell Im pretty bored.. Cant ride the Z today. Ive posted like 5 topics in the past 15 minutes... I just thought of one more thing.. Has anyone taken a good look at how the swingarm connects to the rest of the machine? Seems to be mounted right on the motor... Im no atv expert or engineer, but I would think this may be a weak spot in the design. Isnt the engine gonna see all the forces exerted on the swing arm and axle? I would think If ya landed a huge jump, say 80-100 feet you might crack your casing. Im wondering if all the other quads use this kind of setup. I would think it would be more durable if you keep the engine seperate from the frame work. I dunno.. just thinking out loud and sweating the small stuff. anyway.. I'll get to beat the pissss out of the quad next weekend. Going to a poker run in Medera, Pa.. cant wait.. Its great..

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
hey whats wrong with your quad you said we where going ridin at some landfill whats up :x just kiding but when we goin ridin are you gonna come over to hangtime mx track anytime because i am locking for someone to go riding with well email me or pm me

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey whats up. Nothing wrong with the Z. Running like a champ. Its been in Pa the last few weeks. We are still gonna hook up one of these weekends. Im gettin my pipe on wednesday so Ill be busy puttin it on this weekend and goin to the poker run. You go to rumble on the ridge this weekend? Was gonna go but plans failed. Oh well next time.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
what and where was that never heard of it and also did you go to alba for the service manual they have it there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts