Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best setting for Rebound front and rear?
If a push hard on the back and let go it comes back quickly and if I do the same on the front it takes about ¾ of a second to comeback. Does this sound anywhere near close?
Help I am confused!

The kid next-door decided to spin all my knobs while I was talking to his father.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I've turned mine almost all of the way down. Depends totally on weight, riding style, what type of riding you do most and what you're used to. I only keep enough rebound in it to keep the rear from bottoming out over whoops. The second or third whoop mine be the one to bottom the shock, so I prepare for that.
It's seems that the rear spring is stiff enough to prevent this, even with me leaning back and pulling the nose up to rip across them.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I had to change the spring in the rear to solve the rebound problem. The stock is a #425 and I put on a #300. I am#130 and only trail ride. This spring would not work for MX.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Are the Stock front shocks adjustable at all?

Have not really looked at them...

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
You can change the front compression setting by turning the spring rate up at the bottom of the shock spring. Just wait for your ELKA'S. You will not believe how much better it rides!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks and god, I hope so!

Thanks ACDC!

I am looking forward to thier arrival...but three weeks...oh, well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts