Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up with the red Z400 in the gallery? is that actually going into production or is that computer animation stuff?

dave

·
Registered
24 Posts
i think is a adobe photoshop z400's ;) i was wondering the same lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, i was thinkin the same thing. all of the graphics are black and white.

dave

·
Registered
773 Posts
it looks pretty sweet in red, id like to see it in black or blue though. i guess i would see it if i knew anything about photoshop. :cry:

·
Registered
51 Posts
sweeet

it looks pretty sweet in red, id like to see it in black or blue though.  i guess i would see it if i knew anything about photoshop.  :cry:[/b]
it would look sweeet in blue with yellow/black/white stickers :D or yellow plastic with blue stickers......or blue trim..

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can make the Z red, orange, and blue and maybe a few other colors.  It is really easy to do too.[/b]
did u just make a new layter in photoshop and make it the color layer style? then just color over? i did it but didnt feel like going into the details of the stickers so i quit lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
LOL...i used MGI PhotoSuite. I was able to get ride of all teh suzuki markings on one red one i made. It took about a minute to change the colors... i havnt tried it in photoshop yet though.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That orange Z looks sweet. The blue isn't bad either. I wish i copuld have gotten the white Z :cry:

Later

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Man that would be sweet if they actually made a red Z or if it was a limited edition model :D :D :D .

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts