Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where could i put them ? i want to get tag t2 bars and universial mounts and get rid of the ugly plastic peice on the bars. i was thinking putting the key in one of the side vents on the front fenders and putting the lights along side of the key up and down.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have T2s on order so I'll be dealing with this soon too. When I had my Raptor, which is an almost identical setup, I drilled a hole in the plastic on the side, near where the front, lower part of the tank is. On the Raptor there was enough room for the ignition to fit in there. I used a holesaw to make the hole. Some people installed the idiot lights into the top of that front cowl that the Raptor has. I know the Z doesn't have a separate front piece but I think it would work just as well, as long as there are connectors so you can remove the front plastic easily.

·
Registered
384 Posts
trailtech makes a bar clamp where the lights and ignition fit into. here is a pic.
it looks cool but its around 100 bucks www.trailtech.net is where you can get it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
those things have to be the sweetest aftermarket dressup thing ive ever seen for a quad! especially since it allows keeping the lights and still have the "race look".

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just ordered the trail tech clamp it was only 70 bucks but it is for tag t2 pro taper ect
im going to get tag t2 for it

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/url]www.trailtech.net

·
Registered
660 Posts
if i remember correctly, a trail tech rep came in here and said that he would give z400central members discounts. you might wanna look into that.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o man

·
Registered
379 Posts
I will have to take a picture for you to see when I get my quad back from Trinity. I put the 3 lights on the front nose piece inner lip and the key at the end of the gas tank on top. I used drill bits from Harbor Freight (silver demming). Looks very clean and now I have an anti-vibe stem and T2 bars. I went back and looked at the pictures and you can just make them out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts