Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What axles are being substituted for the lemons the factory put in the Z's? Does not look like suzuki will admit the problem. So need to figure out my options of either replacing the axle or selling the Z.

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Actually, i havent heard of any problems at all lately. I believe as do others, that Zook knew about the axles after the first shipment, they changed them in the next knowing that instead of unpacking the old ones, and replacing them (cuz, they are not mechanics). so zook knew about it, fixed it, and knew that they would have to deal with it warranty wise.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You should obviously just replace the axle they already have aftermarket axles out. Someone on this site has already replaced the stock axle because he bent the stock one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
don't sell it over a weak axle! can somebody shrink my avator?

·
Registered
970 Posts
If you sell the Z what are you going to get that won't bend an axle? You will lose more than the $388 to get a new axle if you sell your Z outright.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Both Lonestar and Durablue I know have axles available. I am going with Lonestar for they have a true lifetime warranty not a 1 time free replacement.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm going with the Lonestar axle as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts