Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey if anyone lives in Indiana or close to it, i am trying to get more people to ride with our riding group.. there is about six of us now and we ride mostly sport quads but there are some utilitys as well... One of the members has a farm in martinsville which has about 200 acres of woods. this place has it all.. we have an 8 mile trail which goes through many hills mud, and sand... it butts up to the white river and in the summer we swim in there sometimes.. we have a lot of fun there.. we also ride at laurel and the bad lands.. if anyone is interested let me know.. thanks

tony

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
You dont happen to live by 37 with a Big amaco station at an interesection do ya?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Im here in muncie and would like to come ride with you guys sometime, also craZy400 is in Peru, he may be interested, Ive ridden with him before, sounds like a cool place, let me know

·
Registered
88 Posts
Indiana

I live 30 miles above Louisville, but I work every weekend. Any riding on the week days?

Bob

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I was just wondering cause my frind lives near Martinsville and has some trails behind his house along the white river

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya.. these trails border the white river as well... if your going south on 37 it is the drive right next to the oliver wine billboard. the cool thing is that the gravel pit next door is gonna lease the land so there will a ton of cool stuff to ride in.. kinda like a minature badlands...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
We got my friends Samuri stuck right behind that gravel pit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll be up mettin up and riding as soon as I get my Z. I have to get rid of my 2001 CBR F4I and as soon as I do that Im buyin a Z or KFX. I live around Terre Haute.

Nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
hahaI'll be up mettin up and riding as soon as I get my Z. I have to get rid of my 2001 CBR F4I and as soon as I do that Im buyin a Z or KFX. I live around Terre Haute.

Nick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts