Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up?, i live in Pennsylvania, and as you probably already know we have ALOT of snow up here these days lol... well anyway i went riding last night because it was cold enough for the 5 or 8 inches of snow to be frozen enough for me to ride on top without getting stuck , and man was it awesome!!!! from the drifts the wind made natural whoops. they were set up perfectly. and i was actually getting air too lol. up on my track, there are a couple low spots where the water collects, and it froze. so i decided to do slides on it while going fast lol becasue on of the puddles is almost the whole lengthof track. i was going maybe 30 MPH on the ice sliding when i hit a dry patch of snow lol yea it stopped and i kept going!! so today my thigh's got like a black and blue mark on it. but other that that the ride was awesome lol later

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I love riding in snow nothing like goin down snowy icey lanes and slide around the corners!!

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yupp its great i love going fast and doing like a 360 on the ice and keep going at the same speed

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts