Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I did my research on the forum and I couldnt find excatly what I was looking for. I wanna know what you guys think I should run next year. I have run the Rs2's and I really like them but im looking to see what you guys think. I know someone will scold me for saying I didnt look it up but I did. So let me know should I get the sparks, Rs2 again, or Rs3. Thanks guys!

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
all I was told was that yoshis are used on suzuki's so it makes the best aftermarket exhaust for them. But to me its whatever you want and that looks good. I love my rossier but I also liked my yoshi rs2. It was just that I got my full system rossier for 110 bucks shipped lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Ive rode for yoshi for two years now and havent had to pay for the systems,But the contract is ending and I either resign or runsparks.(which I can get discounted because I ride for them on 300's) So I am stumped at the moment

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Well Ive rode for yoshi for two years now and havent had to pay for the systems,But the contract is ending and I either resign or runsparks.(which I can get discounted because I ride for them on 300's) So I am stumped at the moment
All I know is that Rossier and Sparks are almost the same with outputs. ( at least from what I read)

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
:bowdown:SPARKS

Why mess with the rest? Get the best;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
yosh are great if your leaving the motor alone. if you have or plan to do a big bore kit then go with the sparks. hope that helps lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im thinking of the sparks now! Thanks guys,I really appreciate it. So even if I stay standard bore but 15.5:1 comp with a bunch of other stuff I should go with the sparks?

·
Registered
573 Posts
yes....the sparks will work far better with engine mods than the yosh. (at least thats my feeling on the subject)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about the trc system? are they any good.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Sparks FTW!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
The thing I like the most about the yoshi is the fit, finish, and quality are second to none! The sparks or any system is just not made as well. I run a sparks race core now and it's pretty decent. Sparks head pipes seem to have a bigger diameter then other exhausts, at least that I have noticed. I could be wrong but it looks that way to me.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
15.5:1? do they even make that?
Nah I dont think its sold to the public, Its a 14.5:1 then I run the sigle layer gasket, If anyone is interedsted in a 14.5:1 I will gladly get yall one but shhh its a secret;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
If i still had my KFX id be in for 2. What are you using for fuel? C12 or C16 maybe?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im running Mrx 01

1 - 18 of 18 Posts