Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
looks pretty cool
Im quessing those a 22s they look pretty big :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do you have any closer pics of how the 6pack rack bolts to the grab bar?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Razer 2s Size

Chuck thanks for posting the pictures, I think Boss was going to put them in the members gallery too along with a couple more of the mods I have when he finds time. The sizes of the tires are listed in my signature below. I rode them again today in the rain and light mud, and they hook up awesome!

I don't have any pictures of the PRM 6-pack rack bolting to the stock, but I can tell you there is four ubolts (two per side with nylon nuts). It mounts up solid, in fact I have an aluminum rack that I mount on to it so I can carry my dog's kennel when I take her quail hunting and it doesn't budge with about 60 lbs on it. Who says you can't hunt with a sport quad.

Out!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Someone told me when your jumping with the 6 pack rack you butt will hit the back of it? Does that ever happen to you?

·
Registered
993 Posts
PRM 6-Pack

Your but will hit the rack some, but it is infrequent and does not bother me. I do not jump a lot and when I do it is 4 to 8 foot jumps. I ride a lot of rough terrain, and shift my body back and that seems to be where I bump it not on the jumps!

Out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts