Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
OCEANSIDE REPRESENT! Hey boss whats up with the first official z400central ride? Pismo Beach would be killer. Actually I don't care where it goes down, just getting everyone together for a ride would be awesome. Anybody got any ideas?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just moved from East Chula Vista to Pacific Beach, ohh yeahh. Life is tough when you live 1 1/2 blocks from the beach. :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey sloberdog congrats on the move to PB. Check out Hoboken Pizza off Garnett across from the Longboarder. Best Pizza slice in SD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where to Ride

i usually get off on second and do hill climbing on those horse trails.. have to watch out for the police helicopter though

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have yet to find a place in Corona/Norco where it's legal. I have already been ticketed so I try to avoid the private property. Normally we head up to Victorville, Stoddard Wells, and cruise around there and sometimes head to slashx.

The drive is a little far, 70 miles one way, but if you bring a chair and a cooler its a great way to spend a day.

G

·
NY (I know...I know :evil: ) here but....my buddy Derek lives in South Cali. He is a member at my site. So check his quads out...maybe some of you guys know him from GLAMIS.

Man..I wished I lived there... :cry:

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Er....uh...yeah...AZ, but who cares? I'll be camping at Ogilby for Thanksgiving if any of you are intersted in riding.

Hey Sloberdog...we still up for a ride? Let me know where you're camping.

·
Registered
660 Posts
stoddard wells is cool. we need a closer place to ride at though. have you been to baumont off of the 60? it's on the corner of baumont and california (i think). there is a closed track there, that i believe, used to be called third gear pinned.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I thought the track in Beaumont was for bikes only. I could be wrong, I'll check next Thursday. Going to Glamis for the weekend. Should be an adventure.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts