Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing people talk about dune riding in Michigan, but know one seems to know much about it.

So who can give me the low down?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went last June and had a great time. My kids and wife enjoyed it as well. I had a honda 250EX (now my sons) but am looking forward to riding my new Z400 this summer. It's small but a blast, there are some big hills as well as trails through the trees and it borders lake michigan so you can go for a swim or just hang out at the beach as well. There are plenty of hotels and campgrounds near by. I also had fun watching the other quads and buggies fo up the main hill. One warning there is a water hole near the exit that can be deceiving we saw a guy drive his explorer through what he thought was a foot deep only to sink and have water comeing in over the hood!

·
Registered
161 Posts
i was there over last 4th of july and it was awesome, the weather was perfect and tons of people everywhere. its a fun place to just ride or drag race but if u like to jump big you'll have to do some searchin for that perfect jump. there is only usaully 3 big dunes and be carefull they are one way dunes!!! the DNR officer caught me goin the wrong way and it cost me $85 and it was a misdemeaner offence. and to make it worse we locked our keys in the truck :cry: but overall i'd do it again in a heart beat! plus on the way home we stopped at Red Bud to watch the national race and watched my my friends cousin (ezra lusk) take home 3rd place. woohoo can't wait to do it all again this year!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
thats great you guys a blast at the dunes...someone pls post the information on how to get there or where it is...please!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
582 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts