Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as it has been awhile since we have been there, but we are thinking about going real soon and just curious if anything has changed, has it got better, or worse? Are paddles a must, or will GBC's be ok, i rode on them a few times there and didnt do bad but not sure if i would be much better with paddles, hate to buy them and we only go a few times a year...

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I wouldn't go there without paddles, but that's me. You can get around without them, but it's not as fun. Going up hills will be a challenge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We will be going at the end of the month..Stock 2012 Lt-z400(mine) and a couple of Arctic cats 4x4 for the wife and kids. Have stock tires and just want to go check the bike out (just bought). Will post back how it did with the stock tires if you haven't gone before than.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Where are you from?

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
Just curious as it has been awhile since we have been there, but we are thinking about going real soon and just curious if anything has changed, has it got better, or worse? Are paddles a must, or will GBC's be ok, i rode on them a few times there and didnt do bad but not sure if i would be much better with paddles, hate to buy them and we only go a few times a year...
I've been all over Glamis without paddles. Buy if you want...it is better but not for infrequent use. Search Craiglist for a cheap set.

Or just.......Air down and have fun!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Jmartin I'm sure the bike could probably do it but Im not sure the rider could haha. Kfxguy we are from Mccomb, Tylertown area in MS. Will invest later in some paddles but for now just getting back into riding. My boy (a surprise)daughter 19 daughter 14 hence the time difference, is about to turn 5 so dad is trying to bring back my old dirt bike skills. Any tips suggestions welcome. Been a long while since "sport" bikes and not 4x4 were in my command.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Jmartin I'm sure the bike could probably do it but Im not sure the rider could haha. Kfxguy we are from Mccomb, Tylertown area in MS. Will invest later in some paddles but for now just getting back into riding. My boy (a surprise)daughter 19 daughter 14 hence the time difference, is about to turn 5 so dad is trying to bring back my old dirt bike skills. Any tips suggestions welcome. Been a long while since "sport" bikes and not 4x4 were in my command.
Wow are you really drunk? Could not understand what you was trying to say. Maybe in illiterate. JK

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry I didnt pronounce every word for your liking pnisher. Figured most would understand me. But your comment was not needed and really your correcting my diction with "maybe in illiterate". Hmmm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts