Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please Please Please, the next time you visit Sand Lake, please help with trash problem. It is becoming a BIG problem. I am sick-n-tired of riding over glass, bottles and other debris.

For those of you who Sand Camp, quit throwing bottles and cans in your bonfires...you are wrecking the place!

http://pub21.ezboard.com/fsandlakedunersfr...opicID=29.topic

·
Registered
151 Posts
TRASH

I agree 100%! In fact, we try to avoid Sand Lake as much as possible. Only go there if we want to do a day trip. The trash is terrible! :evil:

G

·
fourstroken if you come down to oregon to ride you might want to check out winchester bay or florence. We have lots of nice places to ride around that area. PM me if you want another person to ride with. I will try to find some pics for you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ballistic those pictures look awesome, I hope to take my Girlfriend and daughter down to Winchester bay this march for spring break not sure if everything will fall together by then, but it would be nice to have someone to show us the ropes, like I said before, never ridden in the sand. Heard it's a lot softer than rocks and trees. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts