Suzuki Central Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
No they are a lie. They restrict air flow. Get an FCR carb and a EX carb to air box boot

·
Registered
589 Posts
this is strange...5 minutes ago miamidolphins347 posted this in the "proper riding fuel" thread
"wow look at all the **** with no life and all yall do is come on here and cry about everything hahaha get a life queefs "

Now you want the same F-A-G-s to help you out

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
see once agian people like yall **** bullWooterWooterWooterWooter around and people cant get an awnser y are yall even here if yall are gunna just mess with people and no not everyone on here is a WooterWooterWooter but yall yea and thanks 06LTz400z for a legit awnser i didnt think so either just looks like bs

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
you've spread enough hate today to make people second guess helping you. You're lucky to get any valid responses.

Tone it down a bit, or you're likely to get banned. This is a "family friendly" site, try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and less random cursing. People might start to take you seriously.

·
Registered
589 Posts
hey minidolphin it's your bed time......sweet dreams

·
Registered
573 Posts
:clap:...............come on now take it easy...he might take that to heart :bawling:....then we have only lowered ourselves down to his allready mind blowing low IQ level....i just dont understand why he hasnt been pulled yet..i mean come on...the joke thread didnt even last this many offensive posts...lol...:confused:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I miss the joke thread

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
see once agian people like yall **** bullWooterWooterWooterWooter around and people cant get an awnser y are yall even here if yall are gunna just mess with people and no not everyone on here is a WooterWooterWooter but yall yea and thanks 06LTz400z for a legit awnser i didnt think so either just looks like bs
Ok Ok, I'll stop being a queef about it. Heres my best answer for you......That power now thing will give you a little better throttle response off of idle to 1/4 throttle because the air splits and it guides it directly into carb smoothly without turbulance but will hurt you at WOT. You can obtain the same results without spending any money by cutting 3 coils off the big spring that holds the slide down right under the top cap of the carb, and it won't hurt you at WOT. Everyone here does not call each other names out of respect for each other and respect for the site rules. This is a family site and we know we are not perfect but we try our best to not offend one another. Everyone here would stop giving you a hard time if you would just stop with name calling and help keep this site appropriate and uncluttered by using search button up top and keeping it cool with everyone here. Second chances are there for everyone here including you, so take it and enjoy the site:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ban me like i give a dam and yall were the dumb as that started with me so y dont u go read the post from the start instead of ridin everyone else dic.k

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Why don't you learn how to spell, talk like an adult, and use the search feature that the forum provides for you. Instead you're being lazy and making everyone else do the work for you. Do work son.

·
Registered
589 Posts
minidolphin can't use the search fuction because he can't spell "search"

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
ban me like i give a dam and yall were the dumb as that started with me so y dont u go read the post from the start instead of ridin everyone else dic.k
You are making yourself look like a "dumb as" with your improper grammer and spelling mistakes. Maybe if you can come up with a valid argument of why we suck so much and present it in a way that doesn't make it seem that you dropped out of school in the 4th grade, then maybe we will believe you and back off a little.. But ti'll then, don't be so immature.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
either you must be friends with huntergreen or your the same person....if not you are going to be in the same boat as him atleast.

come on mods, i know this is fun to read...but this is getting kinda crazy. NormalZ, Dtfm,Joshz400...can one of yall get rid of this guy?

·
Registered
573 Posts
+1^

·
Registered
433 Posts
thats awesome biggie how'd you do that!!!!! As for the "dumb as" who the search was meant for, you need to take a hint and if everyone on here are vaginal-flatulences than why did you register???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.