Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this screw in my carb fell out after i was riding. i found the scre and washer, but i wont scre in. its like it screwed into something inside the carb and that thing fell into the carb when the screw came out. i looked in my suzuki service manual and it shows not screw there. i looked at the parts diagram in ronnies and it shows no crew there either. can anybody help me or let me know what this scres is for?

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
hmm ur right there is a screw that does go there the only way is i guess take ur carb apart and find out wuts wrong

·
Registered
1 Posts
this screw in my carb fell out after i was riding. i found the scre and washer, but i wont scre in. its like it screwed into something inside the carb and that thing fell into the carb when the screw came out. i looked in my suzuki service manual and it shows not screw there. i looked at the parts diagram in ronnies and it shows no crew there either. can anybody help me or let me know what this scres is for?

Hello,
Were you ever able to find out what that screw was attached to? Or what its purpose is? What did you do to fix it? I have the same issue. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts