Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a seat cover for my z400. The plastics are white and the frame is painted blue. Not looking to spend more than $55. Also some shock covers all the way around. Thanks ! (Looking for new stuff (sponsors) )

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I bought a seat cover on ebay for $35.. It's a pretty sweet looking cover, you've probably seen it if you shop on ebay often enough.. The item picture is a black and yellow cover (the one i got).. I also got my shock covers on ebay, won them in auctions

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never shop on Ebay. :( And Im sure that cover would look cool on my quad if it was black and white. Also I need either blue or white shock covers. Thanks though atv4life95.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The ebay store that sold me my seat cover has a variety of different color combo's.. and I think you can have them make you a custom one (2 tone pattern like mine, but with different colors..)
as for the shock covers, i'm not sure man.. you could always try the shockware covers, but they don't really look all that good. Or, if you start shopping on ebay, there are probably a set of blue or white shock covers for sale

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I am in the market for a seat cover for my z400. The plastics are white and the frame is painted blue. Not looking to spend more than $55. Also some shock covers all the way around. Thanks ! (Looking for new stuff (sponsors) )
Sorry, i just saw this post.

i have plenty of options in stock.... i have plain black seat covers, and all sorts of color options on the shock covers. take a look on my site, and let me know which would work best for you

·
Registered
363 Posts
I used the moose shock covers and have been happy with them, they have held up well. I was told by Laz at Gt thunder not to use the rear cover, so I didnt. :bowdown:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I used the moose shock covers and have been happy with them, they have held up well. I was told by Laz at Gt thunder not to use the rear cover, so I didnt. :bowdown:
Did he say why to not use the rear shock cover?

·
Registered
363 Posts
He said that in a racing scenario, since airflow to the rear shock is not as consitant a shock cover will cause the shock to hold heat. As the shock heats up during the race it will start to fade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts