Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
The only problem with them is that they move the shock mounting point out farther on the bottom arm so it puts more stress on the shock witch then wont let it work right. I would go with spacers. And I have a pair for sale lol.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
if your going to be jumping with me at the dunes i wouldnt get it. just my .02, but youll be putting more stress on everything. i could see if your going to be flat track racing or something, but i wouldnt trust it if your going to be doing any type of MX style riding.

·
3,047 Posts
It moves the top and the bottom on the shock out so the stress would be the same.
Good eye I didn't see that but. I would get them its to much money for a little thing.

if your going to be jumping with me at the dunes i wouldnt get it. just my .02, but youll be putting more stress on everything. i could see if your going to be flat track racing or something, but i wouldnt trust it if your going to be doing any type of MX style riding.
and what hughes said they dont look good enough for jumping

·
3,047 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wouldnt use them if your gonna jump more than 5 ft. Just get some +2's:lol

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have no intent on buying them Lol. I was just bored looking on ebay haha. And on pay day dylan ill have some ;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Waste of time and $........

·
Registered
409 Posts
When I first purchased my z this was installed on it. I quickly installed +1 a arms. I have a complete kit if anyone is interested in one of these they can have it for $25 + shipping

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
beyond all the other drawbacks, the added weight would suck as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts