Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not even close! Look at a Graydon proline pipe for the z and compare it to the CT though. I saw a Graydon pipe in person the other day and it looks real close to the ct minus the disks.

·
Registered
503 Posts
They're all supertrapps anyways.. I can't confirm any of this, but my dad had one of the first alba pipes, when he got his 01 raptor and it had a supertrapp end cap on it. :) (just my opinion)

Edit: I was just at supertrapp's website and found this photo. Does anyone know what kind of kawi this is? The properties on the photo say 400ex, but it's definitely not one of those.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Looks like a Mojva how ever you spell it.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, mojave. but those pipes look nothing alike to me, look at the way the cone meets the muffler, completely differenct, and the end caps, different, and the mounting brackets different, don't see much similarity here :?

·
Registered
773 Posts
they look totally different to me!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
they look diffrent to me if you look on the alba the head pipe is smoothly connected to the silencer and the ct isnt like that

·
Registered
970 Posts
I need to verify but my friend up here in Sacramanto says he is making the Z400 pipes for Alba out in the back on the Honda dealership!
I could have been the test mule but I was busy RIDING!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts