·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah my dealer wanted $80.00 for one. 8O

·
Registered
200 Posts
manual

Paid $36.04 for my manual from the dealership. Call suzuki and ask them how much it is. Then if the price is lower then what suzuki told you, let them now what the dealership is charging. Shouldn't be no more than $40 I say. Took 3 1/2 months for mine.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Paid $39 for mine from Mid West Action Cycle, but they are on back order and they are expecting them sometime next week.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am fixing to order one off of ebay. It is on cd so you never have to worry about greasy pages and it is only 10 bucks and if you buy during the week he ships either the same or next day(i cant remeber). If anybody has tried this version please let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
he now has many positive feedbacks on that item , did you guys receive ur stuff?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do not get the c.d version. It is a PDF file that is almost un readable. These people are just scanning pages from the manual and putting them on c.d. I bought one, had it delivered and unless you have a computer with you in the desert, it is useless.Printing off the pages wont help , they are not clear enough, barely legible. Atleast that 's on the c.d I got. My girlfriend works for American Suzuki,in Brea CA, . I had her get me the manual($20.00) what a deal.I should have done that from the beginning.

·
Registered
241 Posts
So ah, how about being the contact for the rest of us getting that kind of deal ie: parts, manuals, etc...? Hook us up man...

Veemann

·
Registered
517 Posts
Mine on CD was perfectly formatted!

Yes, Adobe PDF format...but perfectly readable and very usable in the shop...just print up a complete copy and take it with you!

If you have the full adobe reader...that is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts