Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Suzuki the only one that sells the shock linkage skid plate separately? I just put on the AC swingarm skid plate and I wanted to get one for the shock linkage.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I think it's the Pro Armor that has the built-in shock linkage skid. All the others do not have it built-in. That's my point. I can't seem to find anyone except Suzuki that SELLS the linkage skid. AC doesn't sell one. PRM doesn't sell one. It's kind of annoying. Don't they know we need that skid plate?!? :x
:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Nah, The pro-armor is a separate piece. http://www.proarmor.com/z400.htm I think, keyword think, PRM was the only one that it was built as part of the other skid either belly or swingarm. As far as i know the other manufacturers make it separate also. Not 100% sure, but the Pro-Armor pic shows it separate. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, you got me there, but my point is whether or not they SELL the shock linkage plate separately. If you look at Pro Armor's online store: http://www.proarmor.com/store.html?app_id=9, they do not sell that plate separately. It comes with the swingarm skid plate. (Most of them do) I already have a swingarm skid plate. (AC - but it doesn't come with the linkage plate) I just need the linkage plate. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't know of anyone, you might be out of luck. That is why I bought the PRM skid, it is a one piece deal. You might be able to talk ProArmor out of one give the guy Lobe_z a holler and see if he can get you one (he is a ProArmor dealer).

Lobe_z posts in here pretty often, PM him.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I have the pro armor and that shock linkage has yet to take a hit, unlike my main skid which is always taken hits.

·
Registered
660 Posts
wow, that's not cool. call pro armor and ask them if the can just sell you the shock linkage plate. they're pretty cool. tell them tracy told you to ask. ask for ray.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I called PRM, they will include both plates when you buy there skid plates. and a hell of allot stronger than always cracks aka AC.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I know the others have the linkage skid. I couldn't afford them, though. I got the AC at a very good price on eBay. I'm just going to get the Suzuki linkage skid. It's only $30.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts