Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were planning on taking a trip to silver lake around the end of the month and need something for the girls to do while were riding. Anybody familiar with the area?

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Keep the camp clean, prepare meals and deliver beer...........if they don't want to ride they have to make themselves useful.
Our women all ride....I cook dinner everynight :lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha we planned on just the guys going since the girls don't ride and they got all pissy and said we never include them(of course) so we gotta figure out something so we don't have to listen to nagging all day.

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
There really isn't much in the area at all, it's pretty small. You can walk the dunes, hang out on the beach.... But I like spize's idea

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
As camaro said not much there. Atleast half of dunes is no motor vehicles so theres alot of dunes to hike. Down the street from the dunes theres go karts, bumper cars and alot of small bs tourist shops. Prob a walmart or something next town over in Hart...lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The beach is perfect!!!! That's the answer I was looking for. And trust me I like spize's idea too!

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
perfect.... IF ...its hot not so great when its not and that big water does not get that warm. I'd say go to ludington and shop till you drop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts