Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sister boyfriend thought he would be cool and run my new z400 into a bob wired fence scrached my bike all to sh!t i was p.o :twisted: i think i need anger management class :twisted:

·
Registered
399 Posts
he would be payin for some new plastics and what ever else

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pissess me off

most people without bikes dont know realy how much the bikes are and so they think they can drive the sh!t out of my bike and that is what pisses me off the most no respect for others rides

·
Registered
1,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i smell fullbores lol. maybe some carbon fiber plastic. afterall, hes payin for it. :D

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I think we are often too generous on the letting other people ride our quad. Unless its someone you know that has the money ready up front to give you for any damage they may cause on it, then dont let them ride it. My new one I am building from the ground up, no one is ever gonna ride it except for like two people (otherthan myself), WP and another person who's not on this board.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i nerver lets other people ride my bike because they love it and dont want to give it back to u i see that often.some time they don't know drive it or the scratch it or break it like that,when i will got my sport bike i will never lets other people ride it because i will always be on it and i will always have all thes keys on me.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I let my friends that let me ride there machines ride it. but even then im still picky liek a couple of my friends i wont let ride it.

reason because they dont know how to use a clutch they have 4x4's

·
Registered
361 Posts
i have 2 buddies i hang around with, one a friend that doesn't have his own machine and respects the one i have, and the other that has old junkers and treats mine like one to, eg i let him take it for a spin in the snow he went down a hill and spun a couple douhgnuts, next he can't make it back up and puts it in 4x4 and doesn't give it a chance to co9nnect and all i hear are the splines on the shaft grinding awat :twisted: :twisted: p.o. off big time that was the first and last time he rode it, the other buddy that doesn't have one hes a way better guy and wont f*ck it up cuz he doesn't want to have to replace anything.

·
Registered
970 Posts
NO ONE rides my stuff. They need to get their own. I let one person ride once and I held is brand new YZ250 in hock for 10 minutes.
:

He was fine, did not rev hard or anything. He has dough to pay for it and if you don't, don't even ask me to ride.

·
Registered
517 Posts
You know it!

Every dumbazz pimp gangsta (or prep) in da woods or hood thinks they can ride anything, anywhere, without any experience....

SO, I TELL THEM,

Fahk-off, begger, this is not daycare.
:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i find myself in the same awkward positions as many of you. people want to ride or use thigns that belong to me. as i watch them, i notice every little thing they do wrong. it gets under my skin. but, then i feel really bad when people ask politely, even though i know they are not capable to using the equipment properly, and i say no. what i do now is say in a little bit, but the little bit never comes...its working!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
therapy

man this is like therapy for all us riders you know

·
Registered
715 Posts
The only people that I let ride my stuff are other riders in my group. We all let each other ride our stuff, but we know we will all pay for any repairs that need to be done.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
NO ONE rides my stuff.  They need to get their own.  I let one person ride once and I held is brand new YZ250 in hock for 10 minutes.
:  

He was fine, did not rev hard or anything.  He has dough to pay for it and if you don't, don't even ask me to ride.[/b]
Can I drive the vette then? I'll let you hold my Cobra as collateral. :D

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
he means hes the only one to drive it...... if someone asks..... he says no... but they still ask again although he already said no

1 - 20 of 28 Posts