Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE CAME ACROSS A COOL SIX PACK RACK THAT DOEN`T SIT UP SO HIGH I GOT A PRM AND TOOK IT OFF IT SAT UP AND LOOKED FUNNY, TRYING TO FIND ONE THATS LEVEL LIKE THE GRAB BAR. IF NOT ILL GET A BIGGER GRAB BAR.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have the Armadillo rack, check it out, I got it from Rocky Mountain, it is level with my grab bar

·
Registered
890 Posts
Bought a Armidillo about 4 weeks ago and it did't come with a tail light relocater like the ad say's... Called Armidillo and got one sent to me for no charge... seems that they hadn't designed it yet but have it now... Great rack... doesen't sit above the seat but even with the grab bar ... MMM 8)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
How far can you pull up the front before the rack hits?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to reopen this old thread but some info was not said.
Does anyone have pics of their 6pack? specifically the armadillo or some other types of 6pack racks.

Also, how high can your front wheels lift (with your rack) before the rack hits?

Anybody with comments on a better type of system? as in.. are cooler racks a bit better, thats mostly opinionated I know. My terrain where I live is lots of trails, mud, rocks, rivers, and (compared to yours) crappy sanddunes.... none the less I still need a rack for bringing my gas and other odds and ends to where we camp and ride.

any opinions and info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
939 Posts
My dad got the DG six pack rack. He really liked it because it had a bottom piece so you could put other stuff in there without it falling out.
He really likes it, it has a nice construction. It is made out of aluminum. So it will polish up realy shiny with some mothers polish.
it only took like 5 minutes to install, just a couple bolts.
It also came with the larger rear grab bar (you can see in the pics).
It will also balance on it's real wheels, although not quite as good as without the 6-pack rack, but it will still stand up by itself.
we got it from atvraceparts.com
Here is some pics so you can see the difference

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did he need to remove the brake light ? Looks to be missing in the third PIC.

·
Registered
939 Posts
no you do not have to remove the brake light. I guess i just took that pic to high. But the brake light is still on there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts