Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does the pages from the site load real slow? But on the up side you are doing a geat job and thanks for making this site available to us it is greatly appreciated.

DadsZ400

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awh come on it is taking from 20-30 seconds for the pages to load.

DadsZ400

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Land line 56K that may be the problem but other sites I go to load quicker. Have not made the jump to go with a cable hookup yet.

DadsZ400

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey boss what ever you did sure helped in the loading of pages. Keep up the great job.

Thanks now I can really enjoy browsing the forum.

Dadsz400

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Something happened because at home I can't even view this website anymore. At work its no problem at all, that all happened after your upgrade too. It might be my ISP but why would it only affect your website and no where else?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
It was rather slow for me the other night, too. I have cable, so I'm used to the really fast loading. It was taking a good 20-30 seconds longer that night. Maybe I'm just spoiled! :D

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Something happened because at home I can't even view this website anymore.  At work its no problem at all, that all happened after your upgrade too.  It might be my ISP but why would it only affect your website and no where else?[/b]
That could all come from your ISP's DNS server not being updated. I can go into more detail but I won't unless someone wants me to bore them with more details.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts