Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice plug in 1/2" impact, good for not having to run the compressor for cracking stuff with the impact. $100 shipped obo (cord has cracks in insulation but not conductors, I've run it in the rain and didn't get shocked while I was basically in a pond while it was pouring) $120 shipped if I change the cord out. either way it's a good deal imo but I'm willing to accept reasonable offers :) mostly used it on my ATVs but I did also remove and install the front wheels/tires on my T, I DID check them with a TQ wrench just to be safe but I also didn't crank them stupid tight with the impact as I'm not interested in breaking anything lol. anyhow, 1st reasonable offer gets it :D

shipped price is anywhere usps priority mail large flat rate box will go in the US or military. international is fine if they go there but will be $90+ actual cost or $100+ ship if I change the cord out.

email and paypal are [email protected] ;)

thanks all!

Tom

oh, I need some stuff for my AR as possible trades, carbine length quadrail handguard and a nice tactical foregrip, of similar value. I'm also interested in a nice (strong) china green laser for it, offer something up if you have some spare gear :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
really wanna order my AR parts, $75 shipped...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts