Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
i kinda like the old better, but since this is a zuli site, where is the yellow? and when posting this reply i see the old design. you might want to look into that.

·
Registered
143 Posts
hmmm, this is meesed up. after i replied i saw the thread in the old design. i hope your still working on it, if not, you need to work a few bugs out.

·
Registered
143 Posts
one last comment. i don't like ow the topics disappear when you move your cursor over them. i like to scan with the pointer.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Pretty sweet lookin. Itll take a little adjusting from the other version but it looks sharp. Lots of work, Great job. If you need any help with anything PM me and Ill see what I can do...I can do some basic stuff, had a couple of Geocities sites that were complex but nothin big.
Good work man, keep it up. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
good job

man this is way better
good job

·
Registered
544 Posts
Ya where is the yellow it is a suzuki site? :(

·
Registered
837 Posts
I like it you are doing a great job.

DadsZ400

·
Registered
221 Posts
nice, it needs each post to have a different backround color. i would like yellow, black, yellow, black, etc, just to get some yellow in there.

dave

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
If you put some yellow in here at least dont make it really bright where it hurts your eyes. Make it a dull yellow look? Just MHO.

·
Registered
142 Posts
nice, good job on the site i to think it needs a little yellow in it.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah, the first thing I noticed was the red, and well, we all know what's red. I liked the last new design personally, it just wasn't so red. Keep it up though, this is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I love the new style!!! Very nice! GOod Work, it is alot better, has its own unique look! Good Job

1 - 20 of 30 Posts