Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some things I did to my Z to make it "mine". Feel free to expand on these and I can post pics if anyone wants.

Added a low voltage light to the fan run circuit on the "dash" so I know when the fan is running.

Replaced the tailight bulb with an LED bulb (less draw) - added a small 12volt mini-bulb as a license plate light

Added a horn (working on making AZ street legal) Used a small momentary push button and a 108db "horn" from radio shack - low amp draw -

Mounted a 3" round by 11" long plastic pipe to left side rear frame to hold 16oz water bottle (mirror the muffler)

Added some turning lights (50watt and 30watt) using small import "laser" look-alikes using flat steel brackets comming off the steering head to replace high beams

Added the walmart panoram -

Used some decal material meant for RC planes (Hobby Bench) - black and clear checker pattern (comes in all kinds of designes, colors and sizes)

·
Registered
245 Posts
You think you could get post some pictures soon? I would really like to see how it looks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
sounds cool, i will copy the LED light and the fan light, and i will also get rid of the lights (try and make them so they are easily removeable, for MX, and then i will put some high volt bulbs in the lights if i keep 'em.

dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts