Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics of me on my kfx. they are all snow pics in some woods in my back yard. i got it for xmas and havent got to ride it on a surface that will give me traction. it has snowed everyday except two here. i cant wait for summer but the winter wont stop me from ridding..

www.angelfire.com/in4/sadracing

i will be updating each time i ride so check it often

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Nice pics, what type of swingarm skid do you have?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
very nice, we need to go riding sometime tony, heres a little taste of whats on that page,

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I hope you weren't on the gas as you touched down from that air wheelie!! My 65lb. cousin did that on my 500 lb. Scrambler. Thank god the thing didn't land on the kid!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the skid is a UM performance or something like that... it was only 64 bucks. at rockymountain... it bolted right up for me but i have heard some people have had trouble with them, but mine works just fine.. its seems pretty strong.

z400intheair: ya we need to go ridding.. i know right now i am making a trip to Haspin Acres on march 13-15.. if you can go you should come.. its my spring break.. i will probably go somewhere this weekend though.. let me know what times you are free...

tony

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I was wondering why all the pics were loading slow..then I looked and realized you just resized the original huge images. OY

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
March 13-15...dont know I'll check that out, ours is a week later but if thats a weekend I may be abl to run down there. Im supposed to get my airbox back this week. I havent ridden the Z in over two months :cry: Without my dads 4x4 to play with in the snow I woulda gone crazy! I'll check out my schedule and PM u, later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts